Ashampoo Photo Commander 9 quickly and easily manages your photo collection including options to create groups, tag pictures and put together virtual picture albums. Assign for example the name of your last travel destination (tagging) to your holiday pictures. This way you can later find all pictures you took at that destination very fast.
Key Features Of Ashampoo Photo Commander 9:
- Easy to understand and easy to use interface.
- Includes Miniatures with Grouping functions which filter your photo easily according to their model of the camera, file format etc
- Virtual albums are imported and exported quickly and easily.
- Tagging of photos is possible.
- Batch operation helps you to convert several pictures into a new format at once or apply effects to a bunch of pictures
- Quick-fix mode helps you to optimize the photos with one click.
- HTML albums, slideshows (with music), collages, calendars, frames for pictures, greeting cards, photo mixes and TIFF multi pages of your pictures can be created in next to no time.
- Audio and video collections can also be easily managed.
- Photos can be burned on CD, DVD or Blu-ray Disc and can also be sent in an e-mail or be exported as PDF.
- Pictures can be directly imported from your digital camera or a scanner
- Personalized look can be provided Ashampoo Photo Commander 9 using different skins.
How To Download Full Verion Of Ashampoo Photo Commander 9:1. Visit the Giveaway Page.
2. Download the setup by clicking on button as shown in figure, which is present on right of you web page.
3. After downloading, install it and then open it, then a dialog box will appear in which you have to click on button as shown in image below.
4. After clicking here a web page will open in your web browser, in which you have to enter your email-id.
5. Then confirm your email-id by using a confirmation mail, which will be sent on your id provided.
6. After confirming you email-id a web page will open where you have to fill your detail and then your license key will appear.