1.Tips4pc: The aim of this website is to provide free computer tips and advice for anyone who wants to learn something new. All the information is written in an easy to understand way, as it is hard enough to learn computers let alone decipher high tech computer lingo.
Here is the some list of tips which covers Tips4pc:
- Basic computer terminology This is the first computer basics article that I recommend that you read as it starts with the computer parts and works its way down. You will learn the difference between hardware and software and some common computer language terminology.
- Computer Terms This computer terms page is set out like a dictionary. It lists the most common computer terms that you will need to know when learning computer basics. There is also a 59 page computer dictionary you to download for free.
- Computer Terms and their Meanings Here are some extract computer Basic terms that will help you with your learning about computers.
- Google search tips Searching in Google has become one of the necessary computer basics tasks you will need to know. You can find anything you want on the Internet if you know how to search for it.
- Networking Tips Computer tips focused on networking. Now days every home computer user is involved in computer networking in some way. We all use the Internet, and we all most likely have more than one computer in our house.
- Word 2007 Tips I use Microsoft Word everyday in my working life and most people around me do too. I love all the features it has and sometimes we all need a few tips to help us out.
- Youtube Video Tips I have well over 200 videos uploaded to Youtube and I use you tube for business promotion, website traffic, and leisure. If you are looking for Youtube video tips then you have come to the right place.
- Facebook Tips The Facebook website is not that old but it is very powerful. People are using it for personal reasons and also business reasons. This makes it a very valuable website. These computer tips about Facebook include tips and tricks for business or personal use.
2.Computerhope:It is 2nd website where you can learn computer basics and there are 9000+ pages which can help you.Computer Hope has been designed to assist all computer users with any of their computer or technical related questions as well as a great location to learn more about your computer and its hardware and software.This website is also a computer dictionary where you can find all definition related to computer,software,hardware and much more.
Some features of computer hope which is very useful:
Technical Support - Technical Support is the primary goal of Computer Hope. For those looking for computer help start here.Computer help forums - Our help forums enable thousands of Computer Hope users to communicate with each other and talk about computer and help each other with their computer related questions.
Computer dictionary - Computers and computer related products are notorious for their obscure language and acronyms, which is why having a dictionary is so helpful. Our dictionary lists several thousand computer related terms that link to related terms and categories, making it one of the best locations to locate a definition or meaning of any computer related term.
Computer chat - Our online chat service enables Computer Hope visitors to chat live with Computer Hope and Computer Hope chat volunteers.
Computer news - For those of you who love to keep up to date with the latest computer news, Computer Hope has a great new section that is updated at least daily with the latest computer news, and contains an archive of all the old computer news.
Online tools - Over the last several years we've developed several online tools that can help diagnose and give you valuable information online.
If you know any website which is also offer free basics Computer tips so please let us know.